Follow these instructions to add Chatroll to your Wix site:
- Log in to your Wix site.
- Click Edit next to the relevant site.
- Click the App Market button.
- Search the Wix App Market for “iframe” and choose HTML iFrame/Embed By Wix.
- Click Add To Site, then Add App.
- Position the iframe to the place on the site where you want to add chat.
- Click on the iframe, then click the Enter Website Address button.
- Under What do you want to add? Click Code.
- Under Add your code here, paste your Chatroll quick embed code. You can find your quick embed code by logging in to your Chatroll account and clicking Embed Code.
- Click Update to see how your chat will look.
You can resize Chatroll by modifying the width and height parameters in your quick embed code. You can use the Wix iFrame editor to adjust the size of the iFrame.