To change permissions in your chat, go to your chat dashboard and click Settings > Permissions.
Each permission is associated with a particular action users can perform in your chat. Most permissions have three options indicating which group of users can perform the action:
- Anyone: All users can perform this action.
- Signed-In Users Only: Only users logged in with Chatroll, Facebook, Twitter or SSO can perform this action. Users logged in as Guests are not permitted.
- Moderators Only: Only administrators and moderators of the chat can perform this action.
On the Permissions page, you can modify the following permissions:
- Dashboard Access: The selected group of users can access the chat’s dashboard view.
- Embed Access: The selected group of users can see the embedded chat on your site.
- History Access: The selected group of users can see the chat history in the dashboard.
- Post Links: The selected group of users can post links in the chat.
- Delete Messages: The selected group of users can delete messages in the chat.
Click the Save Settings button for changes to take effect.
Next: Managing users