The Cross Posting feature allows you to select questions or comments posted in one chat and post them in a separate chat in your Chatroll account. Cross Posting is useful for highlighting specific questions and for Q&A.
Note: The Cross Posting feature is currently only available with Enterprise plans.
To use Cross Posting:
- Set up two chats in your account. Messages will be cross posted from the first chat to the second chat.
- Copy the Dashboard URL of the second chat. You can find the Dashboard URL by logging in to the second chat and clicking Settings > General.
- In the first chat, click Moderation > Message Posting.
- In the Cross Posting Target field, paste the Dashboard URL of the second chat.
- Click the Update Target button.
- Use your mouse to hover over a posted message in the first chat. A green icon will show that says Cross Post.
- Click the Cross Post icon on a message to post it into the second chat.